21 мая AFTER-SALES SERVICE ENGINEER
Responsible for the maintenance of on-site after-sales service and market development for chemical users in designated areas.
1. Achieve my annual after-sales service plan and objectives;
2. Rationally formulate weekly and monthly work plans, strive to achieve them, and do a good job of summarizing work reports, in order to improve the next work;
3. Familiar with product performance, laboratory and field application of this industry, independently complete field technical service and tracking;
4. Visit existing customers regularly to ensure the normal use of products on site and maintain business relations with customers.
5. Independently complete the pre-sale, mid-sale and after-sale work of new customers;
6. To be responsible for drafting and formulating related industry meetings and national standards;
7. Complete other tasks temporarily assigned by the leadership.
1. Undergraduate majors in chemistry are preferred.
2. Good moral character, down-to-earth and serious, high loyalty.
3. More than 3 years of sales experience in the same industry can be appropriately relaxed to the sales background of the chemical industry.
4. Strong pressure resistance and adaptability to frequent business trips.
5、It can adapt to long-term work and life abroad and abroad.